I am a Canadian Trained Physician looking to work in Alberta

If you are a physician currently working in a Canadian province outside of Alberta and wish to obtain licensure to practice in Alberta, you may be eligible to apply for licensure under the Agreement on Internal Trade.

Candidates that are not eligible for registration in Alberta via the Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT) may be eligible if they meet the requirements under the Health Professionals Act (HPA).

To work in Alberta, you must obtain licensure from theĀ College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta.