SpecialtyGeneral Practitioner - Obstetrics
StatusOpen for Applications
CommunityRocky Mountain House(Central Zone)Read more about this community
Closing DateJanuary 01, 1900
Posted DateSeptember 27, 2017
Hospital NameRocky Mountain House Health CentreRead more about this hospital
Qualifications & Experience
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
• Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification.
• MOREOB/Advances in Labour and Risk Management (ALARM)
• Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification.
• Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) (desired)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) (desired)
- MOREOB (desired)
- Advances in Labour and Risk Management (ALARM) (desired)
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) (desired)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) (desired)
- Low Risk Obstetrics (Required)
- Emergency Room Experience (Required)
A Flat Fee is paid to physicians who practice & reside in this community of $16284.37 per year provided his/her annual income for insured services is greater than $50,000. (Residency conditions apply, including living in the eligible community for nine of the previous twelve months ending on the payment date.) The Variable Fee Premium paid is an additional 15.12% for insured services provided in this community.
Rural, Remote, Northern Program (RRNP) - Please note, payments through the RRNP are capped at $60,000 per physician per year.
Medical Liability Reimbursement - reimburses physicians for their medical liability protection costs less a $1,000 deductible.
Continuing Medical Education - reimburses physicians for eligible continuing medical education costs. Each eligible physician receives a $2,656 annual allotment which can be carried forward for up to three years.
Parental Leave Program - provides $1,063 per week for up to 17 weeks to physician parents of a newborn or newly adopted child.
Business Cost Program - addresses escalating practice costs in community based practices. This fee modifier is added automatically to select office visits and consultations. This program applies across the province and all physicians who provide visit services in an office based setting will receive an additional $2.75 with the exception of Calgary and Airdrie where the fee modifier is $3.25 on select office visits and consultations.
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY?
APL is a free service, connecting you with practitioner jobs in Alberta, Canada.
After you have registered you will be able to submit your interest in this practice opportunity.
A letter of Eligibility or Application Approved from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) or Alberta Medical License or Professional License is required for application.