StatusOpen for Applications
CommunityCalgary(Calgary Zone)Read more about this community
Closing DateJanuary 01, 1900
Posted DateNovember 29, 2019
ClinicMy Health Walk-In and Comprehensive Care Clinic
Clinic TypeMulti/Specialty Group
Number of Physicians8 Physicians
• Pediatrician ( full-time, part-time or locum)
• Pediatric Cardiologist
• Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist
• Pediatric Pulmonologist
• Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialist
• Other Pediatric Sub-Specialties
• MD (or equivalent) with certification from the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada or equivalent certification
• Eligibility for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA).
Benefits / What we offer:
• Competitive overhead split
• Fee-for-service; High provincial compensation
Qualifications & Experience
- Certification in The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CCFP) (required)
- Certificate of Special Competence in Emergency Medicine (CCFP-EM) (desired)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (desired)
A Flat Fee is paid to physicians who practice & reside this community of $0 per year provided his/her annual income for insured services is greater than $50,000. (Residency conditions apply, including living in the eligible community for nine of the previous twelve months ending on the payment date.) The Variable Fee Premium paid is an additional 0% for insured services provided in this community.
Rural, Remote, Northern Program (RRNP) - Please note, payments through the RRNP are capped at $60,000 per physician per year.
Medical Liability Reimbursement - reimburses physicians for their medical liability protection costs less a $1,000 deductible.
Continuing Medical Education - reimburses physicians for eligible continuing medical education costs. Each eligible physician receives a $2,656 annual allotment which can be carried forward for up to three years.
Parental Leave Program - provides $1,063 per week for up to 17 weeks to physician parents of a newborn or newly adopted child.
Business Cost Program - addresses escalating practice costs in community based practices. This fee modifier is added automatically to select office visits and consultations. This program applies across the province and all physicians who provide visit services in an office based setting will receive an additional $2.75 with the exception of Calgary and Airdrie where the fee modifier is $3.25 on select office visits and consultations.
INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY?
APL is a free service, connecting you with practitioner jobs in Alberta, Canada.
After you have registered you will be able to submit your interest in this practice opportunity.
A letter of Eligibility or Application Approved from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) or Alberta Medical License or Professional License is required for application.